A default iPad function
“Zoom” is the traditional way to magnify parts or the entire screen. Prior to iOS 8, Zoom magnified the entire screen. iOS 8 introduced the Zoom Window – the ability to magnify a section of the screen while maintaining the normal settings on the rest of the screen. The Zoom magnification range is 100 to 1,500%.
- Double tap-three fingers to Zoom in/out
- Drag three fingers to move around the screen
- Double tap (holding on second tap) three-fingers and drag up to increase the Zoom
- Double tap (holding on the second tap) three-fingers and drag down to decrease the Zoom
- 1-finger hold on the top, bottom, right or left edge of the screen to quickly scroll in that direction